Group Surf Lesson – surf in Lahaina
Group Surf Lesson – surf in Lahaina – for last more than 20 years, we have successfully taught approximately 100,000 surfing students. We are focusing on giving the beginner surfer an easy approach focused on safety, fundamentals and ocean-awareness. All instructors are First Aid / CPR and CORA certified. Our students are outfitted with modern soft longboards, surfing booties, and a protective lycra t-shirt in a beginning of the lesson. We’ll provide patient professional instruction, excellent equipment, and the best waves possible for learning. Upon graduation, students are awarded a Beginner Surfer Diploma. We keep it low pressure, safe and fun!
Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone, and there are very few limitations when considering the age (must be 9 yrs of age or older to join a Group Lesson, otherwise Private lessons are required), weight, height, or swimming ability of the potential surfing student. Prior ocean experience is not necessary. Group classes are small in size, no more then 5 students per Instructor.
You might also like some other water activities, we have many of them on our website as you can see here. In case you’re coming with kids and you would like to spend some time with your family and stay active, we have great family activities listed in BEST FOR KIDS section.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Mon – Sat 7:00 am – 1:00 pm, Sunday closed. The surfing is best early, due to winds.
- Departure Point: 505 Front street, Lahaina
- Duration: 2 hours
- Equipment: Surf Gear (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard)
- Inclusions: Use of surf gear and instruction.
- Exclusions: Souvenir photos optional
- Restrictions: 9 years and older, must know how to swim.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.