Best Maui Whale Watch – 2 Hours
Best Maui Whale Watch – 2 Hours includes expert narration by researchers that are currently studying the humpback whales. We always insuring quality and current information. We do not use loudspeakers to talk with our guests, creating an intimate conversational setting with the crew and a small group. Listen to live whale song with our hydrophone. Every seat is a front row seat because we keep the whales to the side of our boat giving maximum viewing area. We specialize in getting the optimum whale photo scenarios. Our captains are trained to analyze the lighting and other environmental conditions to create the best photo opportunities.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily: 6:50am, 9:05am, 9:35am, 11:20am, 12:05pm, 1:50pm, 4:05pm and 4:35pm
- Departure Point: Please check in 15 minutes prior at Lahaina Harbor Slip #17
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Equipment: The Wiki-Wahine is a fast, safe and comfortable boat with seating for 14 guests. Our awesome speed allows us to reach remote areas with more wildlife and more time to enjoy what Hawaii has to offer. So climb aboard and enjoy nature’s splendor up close and personal.
- Inclusions: Cold water, Hydrophone on board, Marine Naturalist Guides, Excellent Photo Opportunities, Every Seat is a Front Row Seat
- Restrictions: 48 hours cancellation notice for easy rescheduling. FULL-FACE SNORKEL MASK IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS TOUR.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
There are no reviews yet.