- We will be using a no-touch thermometer to take the temperature of every guest prior to entering our shop. The temperature will be taken on the forehead. Although the temperature is not a confirmed indicator of Covid-19, we are asking that any guests with a temperature of 100.2 and above do not partake in our tours.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering
- Wear a mask at all times unless outside the vehicle while eating or drinking
- Follow social distancing guidelines
Our team members will:
- Observe social distancing measures
- Follow CDC guidelines for cleaning the safety of our equipment
- All our vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized between every tour.
- All crew temperatures are taken prior to clocking in for their workday.
- Mask and gloves are not required to be worn by the crew but encouraged.