Exclusive Helicopter Deal – West Maui & Molokai Special
Only with us Exclusive! Only we are offering this incredible 45-minute flight that includes the deep valleys and craggy ridges of the majestic West Maui Mountains and the grandeur of the sea cliffs and waterfalls of Molokai’s inaccessible north shore.
Our pilots are experienced professionals with thousands of hours of flight time, and are trained to the demanding standards of Steve Egger, Air Maui’s owner and Chief Pilot. Being the best is just the first step; our pilots must also excel at being your personal guide, entertaining and informing you about Maui’s history, geology, flora, and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes.
Quality and Safety Make the Difference
In aviation, quality and safety are paramount. We have over ten years of perfect safety. That’s not luck – it’s the combined commitment of professional pilots and top-notch aircraft maintenance personnel.
At each day’s end, an entirely new crew takes charge of the aircraft. Our FAA-certified and factory-trained mechanics inspect and maintain our helicopters to ensure that every component, every system, meets the highest standards of safety and quality. Our standards are simple: “If it’s not perfect, it doesn’t fly.”
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily
- Departure Point: Kahului Heliport
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the flight
- Duration: 40-45 Minutes
- Children: Under 2 held in parents lap are FREE
- Restrictions: Flight patterns and specific sights are subject to weather. You will be weighed at check-in (if given weight is substantially lower than your actual weight, you may get bumped from the flight and you still have to pay for the seat)
- Cancellation: No refunds or rescheduling within 48hrs of flight time. For groups, 12 or more 7 days notice is required. Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions. Comfort seat charge for passengers weighing 240lbs or more or a combined weight of 420lbs. In order to take advantage of pre-paying for the two front seats, both passengers may not weigh more than 380 pounds combined. Front seats are only sold as a pair (2).