Authentic Taste of Maui – Food Tour with Transportation
This tour is a food lover heaven! Visit 7 authentic food locations and sample over 17 Hawaiian dishes and taste the locally brewed beer! This tour feeds your body and mind.
Authentic Taste of Maui – Food Tour with Transportation – Experience the real taste of Maui with authentic Hawaiian dishes and local specialties through culture and history. Our knowledgeable and engaging tour guide will take you into the heart of Wailuku and its historic neighborhood. In a luxury air-conditioned Mercedes van, you will visit 7 authentic food locations and sample over 17 Hawaiian dishes. We’ll end our tour at a family-owned local brewery to taste flagship beers and a delicious local dish. Savor the sights, sounds, and real flavors of Maui. Old Wailuku town, nestled up against the lush leeward side of the West Maui Mountains, rich with ancient Hawaiian history and also known as the commercial center. Historical buildings and theaters mingle with hip boutiques, authentic Hawaiian artifacts, antiques, local coffee shops, bistros, and mom and pop shops that have been serving up unique finds and iconic treats for generations. Riding through Market Street in Wailuku, with its wooden storefronts, is a truly local Maui experience, where you get a slice of cosmopolitan life with a side order of spam musubi.
- Travel with a style and comfort in our luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- A knowledgeable and engaging tour guide
- Visit 7 authentic food locations
- Taste 17 authentic Hawaiian dishes
- Sample locally brewed beers
- Savor the sights, sounds, and flavors of Maui
- Feed your body and mind
In case you’re more comfortable with a private environment, we have great Private – Luxury tours for you here.
Facts and Requirements:
- Pick-up time: 8:30 am (south Maui), 8:00 am (West Maui)
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts or Park & ride in Kahului
- Length: 5-6 hours
- Included: Transportation, food tasting, local beer sampling, bottled water
- Recommended: Bring your appetite
- Restrictions: Not recommended for little children.
This tour features a set menu and does not have a gluten-free, pork-free or vegetarian option. However, please notify us of any food allergies (not aversions) during check-out.