Kaanapali zipline with Pacific ocean view – 8 lines
8 Line Tour on Kaanapali zipline with Pacific ocean view is Award Winning 8 Line Tour, also voted the #1 zipline course in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine’s Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2014.
After a short briefing, you’ll board one of Skyline’s rugged 4×4 vehicles to begin a journey to the tour location, which is situated on private property above historic sugar cane fields near beautiful Kahoma Valley. After a few minutes on the road and a short trek up an old sugar cane road (hold on…it can get a little bumpy!), our expert tour guides greet you at the Ka’anapali gear pavilion. If you haven’t gotten into the adventure mood yet, that is sure to change as you are outfitted with one of our custom harnesses and the rest of the gear you will need to get you through the next few hours.
Following a bit more familiarization by the guides, it is on to the zipping! As you head further up the mountain, the hustle and bustle of Front Street fade away behind you, and a private adventure lies ahead. The incredible coastal views of Maui and the outer islands of Molokai, Lanai, and Kaho’olawe get better and better as the ride continues. A few minutes later you will arrive at your first zipline!
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily: 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm – Check in 10 minutes prior the tour.
- Departure Point: 2580 Kekaa drive in Lahaina
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Equipment: State of the Art Ziplines
- Included: Hawaiian gourmet snack at viewing platform and safety helmet and harness
- Weight requirements: 80 – 260 LBS GUESTS WILL BE WEIGHED AT CHECK-IN
- Restrictions: Times can vary. 48 hours cancellation policy. No scuba diving within 24 hours. Weather Conditions: tours operate in almost all weather conditions – if in doubt, call to verify Never Assume a Tour Is Cancelled. Ages 10+ Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18) yrs and older on tour. Able to hike 1 mile at elevation or over uneven surfaces. Free of chronic heart problems – If you have serious neck, back, or joint injuries check with your doctor. Have not had recent surgery especially on ankles, knees or back. Not pregnant. All customers are required to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- CANCELATION POLICY: Associated with cancelation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr. for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.
- driving time from Kahului – 40 minutes
- from Kihei – 40 minutes
- from Wailea – 50 minutes