Private, Luxury Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch
Private, Luxury Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch – Just for your family or group of friends alone.
We are ready to safely guide you through 620 curves and 56 one-lane bridges where an occasional rock or mudslide creates enormous stress and oftentimes exhaustion if you don’t know the territory. Let us lead you back in time to the historic moments and legendary tales that shape the islands.
Relax and let us pamper you as a VIP guest to show you the beauty on a road trip to magical Hana. Stop at waterfalls, stroll unique sand beaches and swim at the most famous black sand beach at the Wainapanapa State Park. During our Road Trip to Hana in a Luxury way, your driver will select a perfect lunch spot. If time allows, we will stop at fruit stands with fresh fruits and vegetables for you to buy.
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan or Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van High Roof and Long version
- Light breakfast on board including pastry, and bottled water (no hot beverages on board)
- Private and Customized for you with custom pickup time
- Fresh locally grown fruit and homemade-style sandwiches of your choice (ham, turkey or veggie) will be served in the beauty of Hāna and its surrounding area
- Professionally trained knowledgeable driver/guide
- Well-maintained bathroom stops
- The best photo opportunities including waterfalls, historical, cultural and biological points of interest
- Snacks & non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- Swimming at the most famous black sand beach or Hana waterfalls (weather permitted)
- Local fruit stands stops at your request
- Hookipa lookout and turtle view
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua’a Ka’a Falls
- Wainapanapa State Park Black Sand Beach
- Koki Red Sand Beach
- Wailua Falls, Hana Highway just past Koali Ranch Cottage, Hana, Maui, HI
- Kipahulu, Kipahulu, Maui, Hawaii
- Kaupo, Kaupo, Maui, Hawaii
- Manawainui Gulch, Piilani Hwy, Kula, HI
- Waiakoa, Kula, HI
- Harold Rice Park, Kula, Maui, HI
- Operates: Tuesday – Saturday from 7:00 am
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts, Your residence or Harbor or Airport
- Duration: 8-10 hours
- Inclusions: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Nonalcoholic Beverages.
- Lunch: Plate lunches at local authentic restaurants. Choice of beverage – bottled water/soft drinks available during the whole trip.
- Equipment: Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems, not recommended for kids younger than 6.
Mercedes Benz S-Class
Executive Mercedes Benz S-Class Sedan up to 4 people (up to 3 people very comfortable or 2 adults + 2 children, 3 adults +1 child) with light luggage – a Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan is, first and foremost, luxury. It has been well maintained to provide you with maximum comfort. It has a generous interior and a great trunk. The car’s main goal is to transport multiple passengers to their destination silently and comfortably. Feature highlights include dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a premium sound system and a subtle but tasteful interior. There are also two overhead backseat vanity packs with illuminated mirrors. The amenities include a storage cooler for water and other refreshment beverages.
Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof & Long Version
Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Van with a high roof for up to 14 people with a piece of luggage – for an efficient way to transport a maximum of 14 passengers, a group of friends, or the bigger family in a private way, the Mercedes Benz van is the best choice.