Maui Waterfall and Rain forest hike
Hike in one of the most popular valleys on Maui’s famous Hana HWY, a valley unique for having several waterfalls within a short distance of each other.
- Level: easy to moderate
- Check In: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380)
- Time: 9:30 am-2:30 pm Kahului
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Length: 2.5 miles
- Age: minimum 6 years old
- Included: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
- What to wear: Swimsuits under clothes, Sneakers or sports sandals, Shorts & T-shirt, Sunscreen
- What to Bring: Towel, Camera, Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
If you cancel 48 hours or more prior to the date of the event, you will receive a full refund less a 10% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 48 hours for any reason,you will receive no refund. If we cancel (which we do for dangerous weather), you will receive a full 100% refund.