Haleakala Zipline Adventure – 5 Lines Indiana Jones Style
Haleakala Zipline Adventure – 5 Lines Indiana Jones Style. Ready to fly over gulches and through the trees along the slopes of one of the world’s largest volcanoes? The 1 1/2-hour Haleakala zipline adventure tour would be the perfect part of any visit to Upcountry Maui, as you are able to experience the thrill of zipping, while still having plenty of time to enjoy everything else available in the upcountry area. Our specially trained staff will fit you in a customized seat harness and equipment before leading you into the woods in beautiful upcountry Maui, that will send you across canyons over 45 mph, above 90 ft drops, and through gorgeous landscapes, as well as a heart-stopping (not literally!) Famous Indiana Jones style swinging bridge is added to this course for maximum adventure.
In case you’re looking for more adventure, we have many more lines available at Kaanapali zipline
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily: 8:30 am, 11:30 am, and 2:00 pm – Check in 30 minutes prior the tour.
- Departure Point: Haleakala Ranch Outpost – Take Hwy 37 to Hwy 377 turn left on Hwy 378 (Crater Road) 2.5 miles up, look for 3 Red and White Ranch Style Buildings on the left.
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours depending on group size.
- Equipment: State of the Art ziplines.
- Included: Safety helmet and harness
- Weight requirements: 80 – 260 LBS GUESTS WILL BE WEIGHED AT CHECK-IN
- Restrictions: Times can vary. 48 hours cancellation policy. No scuba diving within 24 hours. Weather Conditions: tours operate in almost all weather conditions – if in doubt, call to verify Never Assume a Tour Is Canceled. You must be at least age 8 and weigh between 60 and 260 pounds for this tour. Children 14 years and younger must have an adult (18+) participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements. Have not had recent surgery especially on ankles, knees or back. Not pregnant. All customers are required to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- CANCELATION POLICY: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr. for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.
Driving time to Haleakala zipline adventure
- driving from Kahului – 30 minutes
- from Kihei – 45 minutes
- from Kaanapali – 60 minutes