Haleakala zipline adventure – 5 lines Indiana Jones style
Ready to fly over gulches and through the trees along the slopes of one of the world”s largest volcanoes? The 1 1/2-hour Haleakala zipline adventure tour would be the perfect part of any visit to Upcountry Maui, as you are able to experience the thrill of zipping, while still having plenty of time to enjoy everything else available in the upcountry area. Our specially trained staff will fit you in a customized seat harness and equipment before leading you into the woods in beautiful upcountry Maui, then gets your heart-pumping as you sail across each zipline and you get a birds eye view of seasonal waterfalls and vegetation below. Famous Indiana Jones style swinging bridge is added to this course for maximum adventure.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily: 8:30 am 9:30 am 10:30 am 11:30 am 12:30 pm 1:15 pm 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm – Check in 30 minutes prior the tour.
- Departure Point: Hakeakala Ranch Outpost – Take Hwy 37 to Hwy 377 turn left on Hwy 378 (Crater Road) 2.5 miles up, look for 3 Red and White Ranch Style Buildings on the left.
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours depending on group size.
- Equipment: State of the Art ziplines.
- Included: Safety helmet and harness
- Restrictions: Times can vary. 48 hours cancellation policy. No scuba diving within 24 hours. We operate in almost all weather conditions – if in doubt, call to verify Never Assume a Tour Is Cancelled. 8 years and older. All customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them. Between 60-260 lbs. Able to hike 1/2 mile at elevation or over uneven surfaces. Free of chronic heart problems – If you have serious neck, back, or joint injuries check with your doctor. Sorry, we can’t accommodate customers with recent surgery especially on ankles, knees or back and also pregnant women. All customers are required to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.
Driving time to Haleakala zipline adventure
- driving from Kahului – 30 minutes
- from Kihei – 45 minutes
- from Kaanapali – 60 minutes