Full-Day Hana Waterfalls & Rain Forest Hike
Maui’s ultimate waterfall wonderland- an area still described as “old Hawai‘i.”
Full-Day Hana Waterfalls & Rain Forest Hike – It’s the Hawaii of your dreams—truly an unforgettable Maui experience. The entire excursion is packed with hiking, swimming, and sightseeing. The day’s premier stop is the National Park at Oheo Gulch, where you’ll encounter a dramatic 400 ft waterfall, incredible bamboo forest, and lush jungle. You’ll have an epic day with a multitude of postcard moments, on both the rugged coastal exterior of the island and in the thriving interior of the rain forest.
Sometimes called “Seven Sacred Pools,” but it is so much more — a network of pools and cascading waterfalls. Waterfalls: 45-foot, 200-foot, 400-foot and more. Acres of towering bamboo and a huge rain forest. Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us, 2.5-hr. drive from central Maui. Circle around East Maui on the van ride to and from the trail head. Lunch and snacks included.
- Level: moderate 4.5 miles
- Time: 6:00 am-7:00 pm *will vary by location
- Check In: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380)
- Duration: up to 12 hrs
- Included: Nutritious lunch and snacks, backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water.
- Age: minimum 8 years old
- What to Wear: Sneakers or sports sandals, Shorts & T-shirt, Sunscreen
- What to Bring: Swimsuit, Towel, Camera, Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
Cancellation notice required 48 hours for rescheduling.