Motorcycle Adventure in Hana Rainforest
For a full Day Motorcycle Adventure in Hana Rainforest, we will gear you up in our shop and hit the dirt and see world famous JAWS surfing spot where waves can reach higher than 50 feet. Along the way to Hana we will be stopping to swim in the waterfalls and unique beaches as well as have the opportunity to go deep into the jungle. The road to Hana is one of the curviest in the world our dual sport motorcycles are blast to ride.
The famous Hana road, called also a “Divorce Highway” is a must do while in Maui and what better way to experience it than on a Dual Sport Motorcycle! 620 curves and 59 bridges bring you to the most pristine part of the island filled with lush rain forest , massive waterfalls and truly breath taking scenery only Maui can offer.
Once past Hana we continue all the way around the backside of Haleakala Volcano where the terrain changes drastically from wet jungle to vast lava fields. This area few see is filled with ancient Hawaiian history and has remained basically unaltered since the eruption. Here we will go off-road down to hidden coves and beaches and visit one of the most unexplored parts of the island.
As we gain elevation around the backside we come into Upcountry Maui where again the landscape changes into a green countryside paradise. You will get views of the Islands of Kahoolawe, Molokini, Lanai as well as the West Maui Mountains as the road snakes back down to Kahului. We offer all top of the line riding gear and equipment to keep you safe, along with hydration with snacks and lunch.
Facts and Requirement:
- CHECK IN POINT: 375 W Kuiaha Rd
- CHECK IN TIME: Tuesday – Sunday at 9:00 am
- TOUR DURATION: 6-7 hour
- INCLUDES: Dual-Sport motorcycle, motorcycle gear, helmet, boots, pants and jersey, sandwich and water
- EXTRA: Go Pro camera with 16GB card (additional payment required)
- REQUIREMENT AND CANCELLATION: 72 Hour Cancellation Policy. All riders must be 18 and up with a valid motorcycle license. Group and private rides are available upon request. Don’t worry about food and drink, because you’ll get a Camel back to keep you hydrated for the entire tour, along with lunch and snacks. Expecting mothers and those with serious medical conditions as well as those with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.