Haleakalā Sunrise & Zip Tour
Haleakalā Sunrise & Zip Tour begin near to summit of Haleakalā to experience a Maui sunset from the top of the world. Then continue your upcountry Maui adventure with Skyline Hawaii with a five-zipline tour, including a heart-stopping Indiana Jones-esque swinging bridge on the slopes of Haleakalā. This eco-adventure combines the top two activities in upcountry Maui for one beautiful, thrilling and life-affirming day. Watch with 360 degree views from the top of Haleakalā at 9,740 ft over sea level, as the sun rises and the rich colors of the mountain landscape takes shape below you.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Monday – Saturday – check in 10 minutes prior to the tour.
- Departure Point: major hotel pickup (West and South side)
- Duration: up to 10 hours
- Equipment: State of the Art Ziplines
- Included: safety helmet and harness
- Weight requirements: 80 – 260 LBS GUESTS WILL BE WEIGHED AT CHECK-IN
- Restrictions: Times can vary. 48 hours cancellation policy. No scuba diving within 24 hours. Weather Conditions: tours operate in almost all weather conditions – if in doubt, call to verify Never Assume a Tour Is Cancelled. 10 years and older. Kids 14 and under need to be accompanied on tour by an 18-year-old or older. All customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them. Between 80-260lbs. Able to hike 1 mile at elevation or over uneven surfaces. Free of chronic heart problems – If you have serious neck, back, or joint injuries check with your doctor. Have not had recent surgery especially on ankles, knees or back. Not pregnant. All customers are required to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- CANCELATION POLICY: Associated with cancelation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.