Haleakalā Classic Sunrise Tour
Haleakalā Classic Sunrise Tour – in the middle of wao akua, or “realm of the gods,” be there when Haleakalā National Park awakens with the rising sun near the summit of Haleakalā. Edge-of-the-world view open up in all directions while the early sunlight casts hues of natural light onto Haleakalā’s crater floor. Haleakalā National Park preserves the outstanding volcanic landscape of the upper slopes of Haleakalā and protects the unique and fragile ecosystems of Kipahulu Valley, the scenic pools along Oheo Gulch, and many rare and endangered species. From the lush rain forests, to the rocky coastline, or the majestic overlooks of a volcanic landscape above the clouds— Haleakalā has a great deal to offer.
Haleakala National Park is the #1 visitor attraction on Maui, and Stardust Hawaii Haleakalā Classic Sunrise Tour is the #1 tour on Maui.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily, get ready in 10 minutes prior the tour
- Departure Point: West side and South side major hotels pickup
- Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Included: Pickup from your hotel around 2-3 am, 6-10 am Experience the classic sunrise from the summit of Haleakalā National Park, followed by a full breakfast at the historic Kula Lodge, included with your tour, 11-12pm return to your hotel or accommodation
- Restrictions: Times can vary. 48-72 hours cancellation policy
- CANCELATION POLICY: Associated with cancelation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr. for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.