Short walk to Waterfalls
If you’re limited in time or want an easy hike, this is a favorite Maui valley.
Short walk to Waterfalls – Swimming (optional) in pools under two waterfalls 10 and 20 feet high. Practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges. Easy one-mile hike round trip. Great for families, young and old. In rainy seasons there are three waterfalls flowing heavily; in drier times, just two falls flow. This is the perfect choice if you want a short, easy walk to two waterfalls in our gorgeous Maui rain forest valley. There’s plenty of time to swim and jump from waterfall ledges into deep freshwater pools, plus learn about the island and its rain forests from our knowledgeable guides. Fun, easy, and great for families, or if you are limited on time.
- Level: Easy
- Check In: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380)
- Time: 9:30 am-12:30 pm Kahului
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Length: 1 mile
- Included: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water and snacks
- Age: minimum 4 years old
- What to Wear: Swimsuits under clothes, sneakers or sports sandals, shorts & T-shirt, sunscreen
- What to Bring: Towel, Camera, Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
Cancellation notice required 48 hours for rescheduling.