Custom Hawaii Helicopter Charters
We can take you anywhere you want to go in Hawaii or provide a custom tour for that special occasion. Custom Hawaii Helicopter Charters are the favorite for marriage proposals, weddings, honeymoons, birthdays, and Golf Expeditions to Lanai.
Fly anywhere in Hawaii. With a Custom Charter, we can provide a range of options including custom tours for couples or family groups, basic point-to-point transportation, remote landing sites, catering, and ground transportation. Scheduled on demand.
Pricing will depend on your destination, ground time, and catering requests. Up to six passengers. Please call us direct to book your Custom Charter.
Our pilots are experienced professionals with thousands of hours of flight time, and are trained to the demanding standards of Steve Egger, Air Maui’s owner and Chief Pilot. Being the best is just the first step; our pilots must also excel at being your personal guide, entertaining and informing you about Maui’s history, geology, flora, and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes.
Quality and Safety Make the Difference
In aviation, quality and safety are paramount. We have over ten years of perfect safety. That’s not luck – it’s the combined commitment of professional pilots and top-notch aircraft maintenance personnel. At each day’s end, an entirely new crew takes charge of the aircraft. Our FAA-certified and factory-trained mechanics inspect and maintain our helicopters to ensure that every component, every system, meets the highest standards of safety and quality. Our standards are simple: “If it’s not perfect, it doesn’t fly.”
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily at 8 am -11 am and 2 pm – 6 pm
- Departure Point: Kahului Heliport
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the flight
- Duration: Customized
- Restrictions: Children under 2 held in parents’ lap are FREE. Flight patterns and specific sights are subject to weather. You will be weighed at check-in (if given weight is substantially lower than your actual weight, you may get bumped from the flight and you still have to pay for the seat)
- Cancelation: No refunds or rescheduling within 48hrs of flight time. For groups, 12 or more 7 days notice is required. Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.
There are no reviews yet.