Dolphin Sail & Snorkel Tour
Be our guest on a journey of adventure and connection, as we explore the breathtaking West Maui coastline aboard our beautiful 47′ performance sailing catamaran Paragon. With a limited number of only 25 guests, you’ll feel like you’re sailing with friends, like members of your ‘ohana rather than just another crowded excursion. Our friendly and knowledgeable crew have a deep connection with the Maui waters and will guide you to the most picturesque snorkeling destinations, from Olowalu to Honolua, or Mokule’ia Bay – wherever the sea is sparkling the brightest that day.
We start by setting sail along the stunning coast of Maui, with a chance to spot a pod of Hawaii’s beloved dolphins along the way. Keep your eyes peeled as we journey north, where you may encounter the playful and abundant Hawaiian spinner dolphins, or even catch a glimpse of the more elusive bottle-nosed dolphins in our deep blue offshore waters. After our sail, we’ll explore the vibrant sea life with a snorkeling adventure, followed by a gourmet lunch and refreshing beverages, including local beer, white wine, and island-inspired cocktails.
As we make our way back to Lahaina Harbor, the afternoon tradewinds often pick up, creating an exhilarating sailing experience you won’t forget. You’ll leave with a newfound appreciation for the beauty of Maui and the magic of the sea. Join us for an unforgettable adventure that combines nature, relaxation, and gourmet cuisine. Book your charter sailing experience today and let us show you the best of Maui.
You can also enjoy dinner on our other sailing activity, where you just relax and sip a delicious beverage as you embrace another breathtaking Maui sunset.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Monday – Sunday at 7:45 am,
- CHECK-IN: 7:15 am in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree. Look for a Sail Maui sign on the red brick walkway.
- Departure Point: Lahaina Harbor
- Duration: 4.5 Hours
- Equipment: 47-foot sailing catamaran, Snorkel gear & flotation, Reef-safe sunscreen included
- Inclusions: Local Drift Coffee, House-Made Breakfast Sandwich, Local Seasonal Fruit Platter, Ube Banana Loaf, Aloha Rainbow Salad, House-Made Huli Huli Chicken & Vegetable, Molokai Potato Mac Salad, GF/Vegan/Veg Option Available Upon Request (at time of booking), Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda, Bar: selection of premium local beers, white wine, sparkling wine, island-inspired cocktails
- Restrictions: Infants (under 3) FREE
- Cancelation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
There are no reviews yet.