Coral Gardens & Performance Sail
Turtles, manta rays, exotic tropical fish… Coral Gardens features a unique blend of sea life tucked into the cliffs near the West Maui mountains. This afternoon adventure aboard our vessel also features boat speeds in excess of 20 knots, as the afternoon trade winds fuel this three-hour excursion. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, sodas and exceptional snorkeling when cruises the Pali coastline, particularly Coral Gardens, boasts a unique blend of coral and sea life tucked into the cliffs near the West Maui Mountains. Feel the wind in your hair and the ocean spray as we set out for an adventure fueled by the afternoon trade winds.
Hang on to your hats as we set sail across Ma’alaea Bay. An exhilarating ride takes us to our destination, Coral Gardens, a cove sheltered from the wind where the snorkeling conditions are typically ideal. The reef here is teeming with life, so keep your eyes out for all kinds of creatures; especially honu, Hawaii’s renowned green sea turtle. Once we’re back aboard the boat, enjoy hors d’oeuvres and drinks as we head out for an exciting performance sail back to the harbor. This three hour excursion is the perfect outing for a Maui afternoon. Kids sail half price!
- Operates: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm Check-in 1:15 pm
- Departure Point: Maalaea Harbor, slip #72
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Equipment: 47 foot sailing catamaran, snorkel gear included
- Inclusions: hors d’ouvres, beverages including beer & wine.
- Restrictions: Kids sail 1/2 price. Children 3 and under sail FREE. Limited to 38 passengers per trip. Bring a light jacket or sweater
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
There are no reviews yet.