Exclusive Snorkel Sail & BBQ
Exclusive Snorkel Sail & BBQ – taking pleasure in a fun and comfortable sail aboard our luxury catamaran, while dining on an incredible meal catered by an award-winning chef. or those that love adventure and a great BBQ, this is definitely the trip for you and your family. The day starts with delicious Kona coffee, tropical juices, and a continental breakfast. You will experience two premier snorkel destinations (seasonal) as our helpful crew takes care of all your needs. After dropping the anchor to snorkel, we fire up the grill and prepare a delicious BBQ meal for you right on the boat! We then open up the bar and enjoy an invigorating trade wind sail (seasonal) back to Ka’anapali.
- Two Snorkel Destinations
- Hot BBQ lunch prepared on the boat
- Everything is included; just bring a towel, sunscreen (No aerosol sunscreen allowed) and a smile
- Snuba available onboard for an additional fee
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Monday – Saturday from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm, check-in time 30 min. prior to the tour
- Departure Point: Whalers Village
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Equipment: Luxury sailing catamaran, snorkel gear
- Inclusions: Continental breakfast with Kona coffee, fresh island fruit, assorted breakfast bread, and tropical juices. Buffet style menu with BBQ chicken breasts, hamburgers and hot dogs (veggie burgers upon request), pasta salad, assorted cheeses, rolls and condiments, Maui potato chips and gourmet chocolate chip cookies served with ice-cold milk. We also have peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the Keiki (kids…or just kids at heart). Open Bar with White wine and two ice-cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade, and water. Please have all guests 21 and over bring a valid picture ID for alcoholic beverages.
- Restrictions: Valid picture ID in order to access alcohol, bring a light jacket or sweater
- Cancelation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.