Lanai Snorkel, Beach Picnic & Performance Sail
Stardust Hawaii is very proud to announce their newest snorkel sail destination, the exclusive island of Lana’i, the Lanai Snorkel, Beach Picnic & Performance Sail. Known as the pineapple island, Lana’i’s hidden secrets include spinner dolphins off the white sand beach at Manele Bay. The underwater treasures are so unique that Lana’i has been rated one of the top 10 snorkel destinations in the world.
As a discriminating visitor to Lana’i, your adventure aboard a vessel begins at historic Lahaina Harbor with an 8:15 am check-in. A light continental breakfast includes a tropical fruit and it is served as you enjoy the panoramic view of the islands of Maui, Molokai, Kahoolawe, and Hawaii in the distance. The white sand and pristine water of Manele Bay is your mid-day Lana’i destination. When we arrive, you will discover one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii, Hulopo’e Beach. Enjoy your Picnic lunch as you lounge on grass mats, or snorkel the underwater world of Hulopo’e Bay – one of Hawai’i’s most incredible snorkeling destinations. On the return sail, we often stop just off Maui for our spectacular blue water swim. This refreshing swim break is a wonderful compliment to the many details Stardust Hawaii offers on our Lana’i tour.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Monday – Friday from 8:30 am, Check-in 8:15 am (days and times may vary)
- Departure Point: Lahaina Harbor, Paragon slip in front of Pioneer Inn
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Equipment: 47-foot sailing catamaran, snorkel gear, floatation device and reef safe sunscreen included
- Inclusions: Light continental breakfast with a tropical fruit and banana bread, Picnic lunch, beverages including beer & wine, champagne & coctails on a return trip to Lahaina
- Restrictions: Children 3 and under sail FREE. Limited to 24 passengers per trip. Bring a light jacket or sweater. *Lanai, weather permitting. Alternate destination determined by Captain, if necessary.
- Cancelation: Associated with cancelation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
There are no reviews yet.