Lanai Snorkel, Beach Picnic & Performance Sail
Stardust Hawaii is very proud to announce their newest snorkel sail destination, the exclusive island of Lana’i, the Lanai Snorkel, Beach Picnic & Performance Sail. Known as the pineapple island, Lana’i’s hidden secrets include spinner dolphins off the white sand beach at Manele Bay. The underwater treasures are so unique that Lana’i has been rated one of the top 10 snorkel destinations in the world.
As a discriminating visitor to Lana’i, your adventure aboard a vessel begins at historic Lahaina Harbor with an 8:15 am check-in. A deluxe continental breakfast is served as you enjoy the panoramic view of the islands of Maui, Molokai, Kahoolawe and Hawaii in the distance. The white sand and pristine water of Manele Bay is your mid-day Lana’i destination. When we arrive, you will discover one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii, Hulopo’e Beach. Enjoy your picnic lunch as you lounge on grass mats, or snorkel the underwater world of Hulopoe Bay – one of Hawai’i’s most incredible snorkeling destinations. On the return sail, we often stops just off Maui for our spectacular blue water swim. This refreshing swim break is a wonderful compliment to the many details Stardust Hawaii offers on our Lana’i tour.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Monday – Saturday from 8:30 am, Check-in 8:15 am (days and times may vary)
- Departure Point: Lahaina Harbor, Paragon slip
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Equipment: 47 foot sailing catamaran, snorkel gear included
- Inclusions: Deluxe continental breakfast, picnic lunch, beverages including beer & wine, champagne & brownies on return trip to Lahaina
- Restrictions: Cancellation Policy – up to 2 guests 48 hours and 3 or more 72 hours. Kids sail 1/2 price. Children 3 and under sail FREE. Limited to 24 passengers per trip. Bring a light jacket or sweater. *Lanai, weather permitting. Alternate destination determined by Captain, if necessary.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.