Since 2007 we providing a one stop shopping and learning experience. We pride ourselves in being the very best kiteboarding school for the island of Maui! We have been custom designed our lessons to maximize learning, fun and safety. Our top level professional staff, high quality equipment, and premier locations have created one of the best kiting centers in the world!
We are dedicated Kitesurfing Professionals that wholeheartedly want to provide each student with a fun, safe and unforgettable experience. We will adapt our style of teaching to the ability of each student. And we will go that extra mile to make your experience with us the most memorable highlight of your vacation!
We will get students up and riding faster than any other kiteboarding school on Maui. Not only do we do it faster, we do it safer too! Our school’s number #1 priority is to ensure that our students have the time of their lives while being safe. And with our professional kite surf instructors, you will have the time of your life, guaranteed!
We are focusing on “one on one” training and attention to detail that can only come from years of experience and professionalism. Our unique teaching style is streamlined for Accelerated Learning. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced kiter, each lesson will be tailored to your individual needs.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily from 11:00 am until sunset or when the wind is less than 15 mph.
- Parking & Check-in: We meet you at the 111 Hana Hwy #108 at our kiteboarding shop in Kahului. Come over 15 minutes prior to a reservation.
- Pick-ups: We can arrange to pick up and drop students off within the Kahului area for an additional $20 cash. If outside of the Kahului area can be picked up and dropped off for an additional $40.
- Duration: 3 hours of professional instruction
- Included Equipment: We supply the following kiting gear required to be able to kiteboard: kites, harnesses, helmets, bar and lines, impact vests, lycra rash guards, waterproof radios, pumps, surf boards, water, and your professional kiteboarding instructor.
- Exclusions: Towel & change of clothes if needed, Swimming suit, Sunglasses and/or a hat if needed, Drinks besides water, sunscreen, lunch, etc.
- Restrictions & Requirements: from 6 years old to 80 and from 50lbs to 280lbs. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present at the start of the lesson to sign waivers for their dependent. Also, we can teach children under the age of 12, but this will be decided by a case-by-case basis. 48 hours cancellation policy.