Lahaina Sunset* Sail – Mai Tai Time
Lahaina Sunset* Sail – Mai Tai time – a Maui experience is not complete without the pure beauty only witnessed at sunset. Stardust Hawaii proudly offers a sunset excursion, Lahaina Sunset* Sail – Mai Tai time complete with hot & cold hours d’ouvres and beverages, including beer, wine, champagne & Mai Tai’s. Enjoy the dramatic antics of the humpback whales during whale season, December-May. (Departure times adjusted to seasonal sunset patterns.)
You can also enjoy dinner on our other sailing activity, where you just relax and sip a delicious beverage as you embrace another breathtaking Maui sunset.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Monday – Saturday at 4:15 pm (times may vary depending on seasonal sunset patterns)
- Departure Point: Lahaina Harbor
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Equipment: 47-foot sailing catamaran, snorkel gear included
- Inclusions: Hot & Cold beverages including beer & wine, champagne & Mai Tai’s
- Restrictions: Kids sail 1/2 price. Children 3 and under sail FREE. Limited to 24 passengers per trip. Bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.