Kaanapali Sunset Dinner Sail
Kaanapali Sunset Dinner Sail – taking pleasure in a fun and comfortable sail aboard our luxury catamaran, while dining on an incredible meal catered by an award-winning chef. Relax and enjoy a delicious beverage as you embrace another breathtaking Maui sunset. Come join us and find out for yourself why this is one of Maui’s best activities.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner by award-winning Chef Paris Nabavi onboard our spacious luxury catamaran.
- Experience the thrill of trade wind sailing between Maui, Molokai, and Lanai.
- Take in the magic of Maui, as only the view from our catamaran can allow, looking back at the gorgeous Kahalawai Mountains.
- Whale Watching during the season (We don’t put our sails up during whale season, we only motor)
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily at 4:30 pm (times may vary depending on sunset time). From December 15 – April 14 this trip offers whale watching (times may vary depending on seasonal sunset patterns)
- Departure Point: Whalers Village
- Duration: 2 1/2 Hours
- Equipment: Luxury sailing catamaran
- Inclusions: Buffet style menu – chips and salsa, vegetable crudités, Caesar salad, Chipotle citrus rotisserie chicken, grilled Ono with a creamy pesto sauce and sun-dried tomatoes, Ratatouille, spinach and leek rice pilaf, French bread with herb garlic butter, and brownies with a mixed berry sauce for dessert and Open Bar – offering wine, champagne, and two ice-cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water (all guests 21 and over bring a valid picture ID)
- Restrictions: Valid picture ID in order to access alcohol, bring a light jacket or sweater
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fees (terms and conditions).
There are no reviews yet.