Morning Molokini Snorkel & Performance Sail
Morning Molokini Snorkel & Performance Sail – The wonders of nature have blessed this spectacular, crescent shaped crater. Molokini, a natural marine preserve and bird sanctuary, is one of the most visually stimulating snorkel experiences available to the visitors of Maui. Sailing Charters combines the elements of performance sailing with the underwater experiences at Molokini; experiences that include over 250 varieties of tropical fish that school in cobalt blue water as clear as glass.
Discover Molokini, where your trip includes a sumptuous continental breakfast on the leisurely sail across Maalaea Bay. Enjoy the tropical landscape that makes Maui special, and during whale season (December – May), spot humpback whales as they birth and breech nearby. While at Molokini, indulge in the gourmet buffet lunch and refresh with icy cold beverages. Swim, snorkel, and rinse off with our fresh hot/cold water shower.
You will experience the thrill of a lifetime! The afternoon trade winds provide the backdrop as our vessel reaches speeds in excess of 20 knots! Join Paragon’s friendly crew at the helm and reach for the speed record of the day!
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm Check-in 15 minutes prior the tour time (days and times may vary)
- Departure Point: Maalaea Harbor, slip #72
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Equipment: 47 foot sailing catamaran, snorkel gear included
- Inclusions: Continental breakfast, buffet lunch, beverages including beer & wine
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.