Maui best whale watch – Whale Enthusiast/Photographers 2 hours
We created Maui best whale watch especially for whale enthusiast and professional photographers, fewer people and more time. So as said previously this is a 2-hour tour with a maximum of 12 guests on our rafting vessel. We also chose the time for the most dynamic lighting scenarios. Professional whale photography tips will be available. We will maneuver the boat with the intent to provide the best photo scenarios. This trip is also aboard our fast and safe rafting vessel, modeled after the coastguard rescue rafts. Our stable and low to water rafts are perfect for close encounters and small groups make every seat a front row seat! Listen to whale songs on our on board hydrophone and don’t forget your camera for epic photos of our humpback friends! You may even put your head in the water to watch the whales if they pass below! This exclusive tour offers tropical refreshments including homemade banana bread with lilikoi cream cheese and coconut water. Guaranteed Whale Encounters.
- Operates: Daily at 7:20am and 1:45pm
- Departure Point: Please check in 15 minutes prior at Lahaina Harbor Slip #17
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Equipment: The Wiki-Wahine is a fast, safe and comfortable boat with seating for only 12 guests. Our awesome speed allows us to reach remote areas with more wildlife and more time to enjoy what Hawaii has to offer. So climb aboard and enjoy nature’s splendor up close and personal.
- Inclusions: Coldwater, Hydrophone on board, Marine Naturalist Guides, Excellent Photo Opportunities.
- Restrictions: 48 hours cancellation notice for easy rescheduling. FULL-FACE SNORKEL MASK ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS TOUR.
great trip saw 8 or 9 whales 1 right next to the boat would go again if I get to Maui again