West Maui & Molokai Helicopter tour
West Maui & Molokai Helicopter tour includes the West Maui Mountains then crosses the Pailolo Channel to explore the magnificent sea cliffs and waterfalls of Molokai’s rugged north shore.
If you’re looking for waterfalls and more waterfalls, the combination of West Maui and Molokai’s north shore is the ticket. Lush valleys penetrating deep into the mountains, waterfalls cascading down valley walls and vertical sea cliffs. The isolation of these remote landscapes transports you into The Lost World.
Our pilots are experienced professionals with thousands of hours of flight time, and are trained to the demanding standards of Steve Egger, Air Maui’s owner and Chief Pilot. Being the best is just the first step; our pilots must also excel at being your personal guide, entertaining and informing you about Maui’s history, geology, flora and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes.
Quality and Safety Make the Difference
In aviation, quality and safety are paramount. At Air Maui, the proof is in our record: over ten years of perfect safety. That’s not luck – it’s the combined commitment of professional pilots and top-notch aircraft maintenance personnel.
At each day’s end, an entirely new crew takes charge of the aircraft. Our FAA-certified and factory-trained mechanics inspect and maintain our helicopters to ensure that every component, every system, meets the highest standards of safety and quality. Our standards are simple: “If it’s not perfect, it doesn’t fly.”
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Tuesday and Thursday morning only
- Departure Point: Kahului Heliport
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior the flight
- Duration: 75 Minutes
- Children: Under 2 held in parents lap are FREE
- Restrictions: Flight patterns and specific sights are subject to weather. You will be weighed at check in (if given weight is substantially lower than your actual weight, you may get bumped from the flight and you still have to pay for the seat)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.