Complete Island Maui Flight
An aerial view of the entire island on this epic Maui helicopter tour
Want the best of both worlds? This unique helicopter tour unites the best of East and West Maui to create an action-packed aerial view of the whole island. From the lush valleys of the West Maui Mountains to the rugged shoreline of Northeast Maui, you’ll have a panoramic view of it all. Explore the world-famous sights of Haleakala crater, Hana Town, Oheo Gulch, and the Hana Rainforest, and witness the dramatic knife-edged ridges of West Maui that give the island its nickname, “The Valley Isle.” Experience it all with expert pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily at 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm
- Departure Point: Kahului Heliport
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the flight
- Duration: up to 65 minutes
- Restrictions: A “comfort seat” charge for guests weighing over 240 lbs (109 kg) will be assessed. Comfort seat is 50% of the regular total seat price. *Several tours noted on the Tours and Location sheet requires a minimum of 4 guests before opening. For your safety, please do not scuba dive within 24 hours of departure
- Cancelation: Tours are non-refundable within cancellation policy as listed; For parties of 1-77; 72 hrs of flight time. No refunds or rescheduling within 48hrs of flight time. Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.