Complete Island Maui Flight
An aerial view of the entire island on this epic Maui helicopter tour
Want the best of both worlds? This unique helicopter tour unites the best of East and West Maui to create an action-packed aerial view of the whole island. From the lush valleys of the West Maui Mountains to the rugged shoreline of Northeast Maui, you’ll have a panoramic view of it all. Explore the world-famous sights of Haleakala crater, Hana Town, Oheo Gulch, and the Hana Rainforest, and witness the dramatic knife-edged ridges of West Maui that give the island its nickname, “The Valley Isle.” Experience it all with expert pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily at 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm
- Departure Point: Kahului Heliport
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the flight
- Duration: up to 65 minutes
- Restrictions: A “comfort seat” charge for guests weighing over 240 lbs (109 kg) will be assessed. Comfort seat is 50% of the regular total seat price. *Several tours noted on the Tours and Location sheet requires a minimum of 4 guests before opening. For your safety, please do not scuba dive within 24 hours of departure
- Cancelation: Tours are non-refundable within cancellation policy as listed; For parties of 1-77; 72 hrs of flight time. No refunds or rescheduling within 48hrs of flight time. Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.
My Family flew with Mike Christmas Morning for what was one of the most memorable and breathtaking tours we have ever been on. Mike is an outstanding pilot and had great music while he curated the trip. It was a Christmas delight with perfect weather providing the ability to see the most phenomenal sights! Blue Hawaiian is clean, professional and safe! Our experience was first class from the moment we checked in!! Definitely ask to fly with Mike!
One Man –
What an amazing experience. it was our first time on a helicopter. Our Pilot and host were great, very friendly. The tour is very safe. we had to watch a safety vidoe first and they explained to us what to do every step of the way for our safety. The views were phenomenal, our pilot explained a lot of what we were seeing during the tour. I strongly recommend
We had Mike S. as our pilot on a windy day with low cloud cover. It got a little bumpy at times but Mike handled it easily and while narrating the scene. He made sure that everyone got a good view and opportunity to get the photos to remember it by.