Pilot’s Dream – Two day flying extravaganza!
You get to fly take off, cruise and approach to landing!
Never flown before? That’s OK! I will instruct you on the basics of flying including takeoff and landing. It’s a fantastic experience!
Take flight! Your Certified Flight Instructor will introduce you to the excitement of flying. You will take the controls, and not only learn how to take off, cruise, descend and approach to land but get to fly as close as 500′ from the most majestic waterfalls in all of Hawaii.
Bucket List item number 1. Check!
A remarkable and truly once in a lifetime opportunity to land on every island, including a scenic overflight of “The Forbidden Island”, Niihauu – 8 airports, 2 days.
Depart Maui for a touch and go at Kona (PHKO). Then onto overflight of the Volcano! Soar over the coffee groves on the Big Island enroute to Hilo (PHTO), then descend along the Hamakua coast line and hop to East Maui for a touch and go in Hana (PHHN). Then direct flight to Lanai (PHNY).
Finally, depart Lanai for a touch and go in Kalauapapa. Descend to 1,500′ along the majestic waterfalls of Molokai. Land in Maui (PHOG).
Depart Maui and direct for Niihau, “The Forbidden Island” (weather and permission dependent) then fly part of the Kauai coastline land in Lihue, Kauai for a quick rest stop.
Afterwards, onto Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, then a break. Depart Honolulu, for a touch and go in Molokai. Finally, once more over the waterfall coastline of Molokai for a final landing in Maui!
Don’t forget to practice on your flight simulator at home!, Total Flight time: Approximately 7 hours
- Operates: Monday-Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (times may vary)
- Departure Point: Kahului Airport
- Duration: 2 days
- Equipment: Cirrus SR22 G3 GTS-X
- Inclusions: Lunch, Round Trip Airfare, Certificate of Flight Training
- Restrictions: Must be at least 8 years old to be a pilot. Flight patterns and specific sights are subject to weather & wind. Your safety and comfort is first priority. Minimum 48 hours cancelation notice required for refund. For groups of 12 or more minimum cancellation notice is 7 days in advance. Flight routes and sites may vary due to weather conditions.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
Your Personal Certified Flight Instructor.
As a professional Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument (CFII) and former Cirrus Factory Standardized Instructor Pilot (CSIP) with over 5,000 flight hours and nearly 30 years of aviation experience, I have flown Astronauts, taught 8 year olds and even an 80 year old grandmother. You can feel confident that I know my airplane and these islands. I have sat on the Board of Commissioners overseeing the State of Hawaii airport system, worked with AOPA and owned the largest regional air carrier serving the Grand Canyon from Southern California. Now, my passion is to share the thrill of flying and the majesty of Hawaii which can only be appreciated through General Aviation. Each participant receives a Certificate of Flight Training under Federal Aviation Regulations Part § 61.189.