Molokai Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Molokai Deluxe Helicopter Tour – See the highlights of West Maui, then whale watch (when in season) across the Pailolo channel to discover Hawaii’s tallest waterfalls along Moloka’i’s remote and isolated north shore. Capture the world’s steepest sea cliffs over 3,000 ft. tall on your video. See Father Damien’s monument at Kalaupapa before returning through the heart of the West Maui Mountains.
See the highlights of West Maui Deluxe then whale watch (when in season) as you cross the Pailolo Channel between Maui’s northwestern shore and Molokai’s eastern coastline. West Maui is home to one of the wettest places on earth. Weather permitting, highlights include the “Wall of Tears” with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once; Maui’s tallest waterfall, “Honokohau Falls”, with over 1,100-foot drop. View the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Soar above Hawaii’s tallest waterfalls (including the 1,750-foot Kahiwa Falls) along Molokai’s remote and isolated north shore. Gigantic sea cliffs, the tallest in the world will awe you. Discover Halawa Valley with two large and beautiful waterfalls flowing down the mountains. Molokai’s Kalaupapa Peninsula, which for years has been home to people suffering from Hansen’s disease (leprosy) and see Father Damien’s monument. Not many visitors see Molokai and it is Ross’s favorite tour. Maui originated over two million years ago by one extinct volcano “the West Maui Mountains” and one dormant volcano “Haleakala” raising 10,023 feet above sea level. Observe triple canopy tropical rainforests with vibrant green valleys.
Glide over rugged towering sea cliffs along the windward coasts (Molokai has the world’s tallest sea cliffs). Hover next to towering, plunging waterfalls and hidden valleys. If you fly before 8:30 am or after 2:00 pm you can fly with discounted rates.
Open Seating: Up to six-passengers, seat assignment determined by weight and balance.
First-Class Seating: Passengers enjoy “First Class” seating next to the pilot, with extra arm and legroom. The maximum combined weight for two passengers on FX STAR First Class is 400 lbs.
- Operates: Daily. Early Bird (Discounted) flight is before 8:30 am or after 2:00 pm.
- Departure: Kahului Heliport
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the flight
- Duration: 55 – 65 minutes
- Children’s: Under 2 held in parents lap are FREE
- Restrictions: Flight patterns and specific sights are subject to weather. Any single passenger weighing 240lbs or more on the Fxstar or 290lbs or more on the Whisperstar will be required to purchase a comfort seat. The charge for a comfort seat is a full retail rate. You will be weighed at check-in (if given weight is substantially lower than your actual weight, you may get bumped from the flight and you still have to pay for the seat)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.