Famous Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch
Famous Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch – We are ready to safely guide you through 620 curves and 54 one-lane bridges where an occasional rock or mudslide creates enormous stress and oftentimes exhaustion if you don’t know the territory. Let us lead you back in time to the historic moments and legendary tales that shape the islands.
Relax and let us pamper you as a VIP guest to show you the beauty on a road trip to magical Hana. Stop at waterfalls, stroll unique sand beaches, and swim at the most famous black sand beach at the Wainapanapa State Park. During our Road Trip to Hana in a Luxury way, your driver will select a perfect lunch spot. If time allows, we will stop at fruit stands with fresh fruits and vegetables for you to buy.
- Light breakfast on board including pastry and bottled water
- Small (up to 14 people) group
- Professionally trained knowledgeable staff/driver
- Well-maintained bathroom stops
- The best photo opportunities include waterfalls, historical, cultural, and biological points of interest
- Snacks & non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- Snack stop at a famous Banana Bread stand
- Swimming at the most famous Black sand beach & Pua’a Ka’a Hana waterfalls (weather permitted)
- Paia town – pass
- Hookipa – stop (portable restrooms)
- Maliko gulch – pass
- Twin Falls – pass
- Waikamoi Falls – pass
- Haipua’ena Falls – pass
- Keanae Peninsula – stop (brick & mortar restrooms)
- Aunty Sandy’s (Banana bread) – stop
- Chings Pond – pass
- Keanae Lookout – stop
- Upper Waikini Falls – pass
- Wailua Iki Falls – pass
- Lava tubes – Pass
- Hana Bay/Hana town – Pass
- Waianapanapa Black sand – stop, swimming (weather permitted), lunch, brick & mortar restrooms
- Pua’a Ka’a Falls – stop, swimming (weather permitted) (brick & mortar restrooms)
- Wailua Valley lookout – stop
- Keanae Lookout – stop
- Honomanu lookout – stop
- Kaumahina wayside park – stop (brick & mortar restrooms)
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Forest – stop
- Operates: Daily – pickup from Maui’s major hotels.
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts or pick-up at the Park’ and ride in Kahului or Ma’alaea.
- Duration: up to 10hrs depend on traffic
- Inclusions: Breakfast – Pastry, Lunch, Snacks, Granola bars, Locally grown fresh fruit, Non-alcoholic Beverages.
- Lunch: Fresh homemade sandwiches made in the local Deli with local fruit, granola bars, chips, and a choice of beverage – bottled water and Hawaiian drinks available during the whole trip.
- Equipment: Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan or luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems, not recommended for kids younger than 6.
Mercedes Benz Sprinter High & Long Version
Mercedes Sprinter Minibus with a high roof for up to 14 people with a piece of luggage – for an efficient way to transport a maximum of 14 passengers, a group of friends, or a bigger family in a private way, the Mercedes Benz van is the best choice.