Like everyone, you must be dreaming of a quick escape somewhere that’s relaxing and fun. You have checked out the low airfares to Maui. Are going on a Hana tour Maui for a long holiday worth it? Will 3 or 4 days be sufficient time?
Of course!! it is worth visiting this beautiful place. it is enough time, and we will explain to you how!
For your idea of how cheap flights have been, we found that the most affordable flight to Maui is a $182 Round Trip from the Pacific Northwest.
As winters are here along with the most awaited holiday weekends, allow us to help you to fulfill the need for a sweet mini-vacay before school commence.
Since you will have a short holiday, plan your time wisely for the utmost relaxation and enjoyment. Of course, you can take it all in over a short weekend, but you can hit a few must-visit spots.
This type of mini-vacay is like appetizers into desserts!
You will feel happy and content but will leave Maui thinking about when you will return to have fun on the road to Hana all over again.
As Maui is a great place to visit again and again, let’s start.
Here are a few essential points to ensure your long weekend on the road to Hana is top-notch.
- Firstly, you need a car. Hana Maui is spread out, and a car is a must to enjoy the most of your time. If renting a car is not an option or you want to avoid driving, we will have a few other options.
- You can pack light beach clothes, a toothbrush, a light overshirt, etc. Have a nice snack packed so you can jump in the ocean located out of the Airport before moving ahead to visit the place you planned to stay.
- Next, a fun way to relate with locals is if you understand Hawaiian words before reaching. Numerous Maui guidebooks will help you with excellent pronunciation.
- There is no bad time to visit plan for the road to Hana booking, but rainfall can welcome you if you visit in the late fall and winter months. If you have only that time of the year to visit Maui, then don’t worry. Generally, weather passes by quickly.
- Get a window seat and relish your downhill into the Kahului Airport. It is inexpressible to arrive on a green, tropical island with giant cliffs in the middle of the sea.
- Jam a little on the Hawaiian music on Spotify before you land, and make a playlist for when you reach. Then, turn it on once you get into your car to put you on the soothing Hawaiian Style vibe. A good place to begin is with Brudduh IZ.
- Staying on the Lahaina side will give you many opportunities to witness gorgeous beaches and great restaurants if you wish to relax.
Now, it’s time to plan your long weekend on Hana tour.
Naturally, you want to spend time on Maui’s stunning beaches and the therapeutic, crystal-clear water. However, the best time to spend at the beach is in the mornings. The sun is gentle, the sea is calm, the waves are mild, and usually, there is no wind. It’s just magnificent!
But wait! The late afternoon at Maui beach, hovering into the sunset is also incredible!
The evening at the beach is no less than a celebration. So, bring a few snacks and a beverage, and it will still spare you some time for dinner. Choosing between the ideal morning or a pleasant late afternoon at the beach is tough.
Please take a notepad to note down the ideas you come up with on this long weekend road to the Hana hikes tour for your next Maui trip! It’s part of the thrilling vacation concentrated into 3 to 4 days – daydreaming about your next tour and even planning a date!
After the morning at the beach, here are some more ideas:
A day spent sailing around Upcountry Hana Maui is a good choice. It has a special charm that strongly appeals to all the residents who love going to Upcountry.
If you wake up early, visit the great summit of Mt Haleakala for sunrise. Then, stop for lunch at the Upcountry gem. A place known for its breathtaking views.
Or, you leave for The Winery in ‘Ulupalakua for champagne and wine tasting combined with exquisite views.
Then, you can make your way through the scenic and historic towns of Pa’ia and Makawao on your way home. There are lots of adorable boutiques and restaurants along the way.
Our Number 1 tip is to partake in the Road to Hana on your last full day. You only see and feel Maui fully with this experience. It is a highlight of any itinerary, and you will never overlook it.
Because the Road to Hana is loaded with curves and one-lane bridges, we recommend choosing our luxurious Hana tours.
Moving in the comfort of our Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Minibus with one of our outstanding tour guides will prevent you from dozens of stress-free, delightful memories.
Stardust Hawaii have a variety of tour options.
However, to spoil yourself and your friend(s), there is nothing better than hanging out with Hana in our Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Minibus and then flying back with the vantage point of the sky! Experience the beauty of Maui from the places that are impossible to see from the Road to Hana, and your concept of a lovely day on Maui will forever have a new meaning!
You can see the range of Road to Hana adventures we provide. All you need to bring along on the Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Minibus is your camera and swimsuit; we will do the rest!
Check out what others say about our tour packages, or visit our website to see some reviews.