If you are looking for an unforgettable adventure then you should definitely check out the waterfalls on Road to Hana. The scenic road is known for its breathtaking views and there is no shortage of things to explore and do along the way.
Whether you are a nature lover or a thrill seeker, there is something for everyone on the Road to Hana. So, what are you waiting for pack your bags and get ready for the adventure that you are never going to forget!
Why you should take a Road to Hana Guided tour?
There is no doubt that there is lot to discover on this famous tourist destination. As the winding road is dotted with breathtaking waterfalls, rainforests and tropical fruit stands. Which is why there is no wonder that this scenic route is one of the most popular tourist destinations.
But if you are not like most people and you don’t have the enough time to explore every nook and cranny of Road to Hana. Then, it is better if you book a Road to Hana guide tour. As our expert guide will take you to the best spots on the road. So, that you can experience the highlights without spending the hours behind the wheel.
So, trust us because this the adventure that you don’t want to miss!
Best waterfalls to discover on the road to Hana
There are so many beautiful waterfalls on Road to Hana. Each one is beautiful and breathtaking. But if we had to choose a few favorites, here are some:
- Twin falls: This waterfall is easily accessible and perfect for swimming and to arrange a family picnic.
- Wailua falls: This one is majestic and perfect for photo session with friends and family.
- Akaka falls: It is one of the tallest waterfalls and definitely you should explore this one.
No matter which one you choose each one is unique on their own and can make your trip an unforgettable adventure
Some of the Best Hikes on the Road to Hana are:
Here are some best hikes on the Road to Hana that you should add in to your list
- Waimoku falls: It is an easy hike that will take you to 40-foot waterfall
- Twin falls hike: It is a difficult hike however at the last the view of the twin falls is worth experiencing.
- Pipiwai Trail: This is 4-mile hike that will take you past several waterfalls as well as through a bamboo forest.
Tips to getting the most out of your road to Hana trip:
When you are exploring the Road to Hana, make sure to take the advantage of all the opportunities to make your trip more special. Here are some tips:
- Look for the recommended stops and Hikes and plan your trip accordingly. As there are dozens of waterfalls along the way so, search beforehand
- Another thing is that don’t be afraid to try new things as this place as everything that you should check out such as black sand beaches to relax and waterfall picnics to enjoy.
- Pack your water and snacks since there are not many food options along the way
- Another thing is to get a guide that can tell your tails about the historical events of the area
- Don’t forget to fill your gallery with pictures of waterfalls and stunning views of the Maui’s north shore
What to bring with you on your journey:
As you get ready to visit the gorgeous waterfalls on your road trip, don’t forget to pack essential items that will make your journey all the more enjoyable. Waterproof shoes are a must; the terrain surrounding these beautiful places can be rocky and slippery, so make sure you bring appropriate shoes to ensure a safe journey. Bring a pair of sunglasses and sunscreen, too; explore enough and you’ll definitely find yourself in some picturesque spots worthy of a great photo op.
Also, don’t forget to pack light snacks – nuts, granola bars, dried fruits – and plenty of water! Staying hydrated is crucial especially when it’s hot and humid. And lastly, don’t forget your camera! With so many breathtaking sites to marvel at and memories to capture, you wouldn’t want to miss out on capturing some beautiful visuals.
If you are looking for the unique and memorable Hawaiian vacation experience, then be sure to add a drive down to best road to Hana tours on your list. This scenic route is full of beautiful waterfalls, adventure hikes, interesting historic tales that you can learn from your tour guide along the way. Moreover, don’t forget to pack your camera as you should capture all the amazing views as a beautiful memory with your friends and family.