Youth horsemanship one day camp on Maui
In our Youth horsemanship one day camp, students come away with knowledge and confidence with horses. Correct horsemanship skills are instilled with riding instruction and classroom work. This is quality horsemanship with a designed program going from approaching, anatomy, saddling, bridling and exploring the gaits of the horse. This day is fast-passed and loaded with fun. Most likely they’ll want to become a horse owner if they aren’t already.
Facts and Requirements
- CHECK-IN POINT: 363 W.Waiko rd, Wailuku, Hi 96793
- RESTRICTIONS: Minimum Age 10 years or older, Minimum Height is 4’ 11”, Weight is 220 lbs or under, No pregnant riders
- TIME: 9 am – 3 pm
- LUNCH OPTIONS: Refreshment included
- CANCELLATION: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
- CODES FOR RIDING EXPERIENCE: In last THREE years the guest has ridden:
- 0-10 times = Novice (N)
- 10-30 times = Intermediate (I)
- 50+ times/rides regularly = Experienced (X)