Maui Treasure Hunt & Maui Ocean Center Combo Package
Maui Treasure Hunt with Maui Ocean Center Combo Package – Maui is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike – an ideal destination for families wanting to play together in the outdoors. We’ve created a fantastic combination of the Hawaiian land and sea life adventure in one great package. We created Maui Treasure Hunt One week entrance Ocean Center Combo Package, so now we’ll educate and entertain you and your children at the same time.
Our adventure starts in beautiful nature, in a Maui forest with the most amazing scenery. Hike in the woods, swim in the ocean and fulfill fun tasks while searching for a lost treasure. After this exciting Treasure Hunt, rest and relax because you can go on your own to the Maui Ocean center anytime. At your arrival, enjoy lunch at the Seascape Maalaea restaurant (see kids menu below – not included in the price). Once you recharge your energy, explore our 750,000-gallon salt-water aquarium, 54-foot acrylic tunnel, and nearly 2,000 fish, rays and sharks – the largest one in the state along with 60 indoor and outdoor exhibits. Aptly named “The Hawaiian Aquarium,” the Maui Ocean Center is the only aquarium in the world dedicated to fostering understanding, wonder, and respect for Hawaii’s marine life. You can do both activities (Treasure Hunt and Aquarium visit) in different days, you can visit the Ocean center as many times you want within one week.
- Enjoy an action-packed family tour with hiking, swimming, and exploring
- Swim in the ocean or in a natural stream, fulfill fun tasks, and search for a hidden treasure
- Follow a designed map with the whole family in mind
- The largest aquarium in the state
- 60 indoor & outdoor exhibits
Facts and Requirements
- Time: Tuesday – Friday 8:00 am or 11:30 am
- Level: medium hike
- Duration: up to 3 hrs for Maui Treasure Hunt and you can stay as long as you want in a Maui Ocean center (You have one week pass so it’s up to you)
- Length of Hike: 2 miles
- Included: Transportation to a hiking point, backpack, snack (granola bar, potato chips, juice) and bottled water during Treasure Hunt Hike
- Meet your guide: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380 – see map below). Meet your guide and let him lead you to Maui paradise – don’t worry, he will bring you back.
- Restriction & Requirement: Our treasure hunt hiking adventure is meant for children 5 years and older. But we welcome children of all ages. Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult and adult must assist the child during the hike. Our guide is not going to watch your little one. He is way to busy keeping our older Keiki safe and busy while looking for a treasure. This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit. All participants must be able to squat down and up without any assistance from another person. We are going rain or shine, no cancellation possible due to a weather condition. All participants must be able to walk without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. If you have a problem walk on the stairs, this activity is not suitable for you. If you had surgery shortly before the journey, you may set yourself into high risk and you may also hinder the rest of the group.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more. If hazardous conditions occur due to bad weather, we reserve the right to switch the location of our Jungle Treasure Hunt to our Savanna Treasure Hunt without any entitlement for a refund. The Treasure Hunt will take place on the west side of Maui located in Lahaina. There will be no refunds or cancellations available.
Our customers saying;
- “It is definitely the most unique and the best kids activity on Maui!” (Cathy R., California)
- “Fun for the whole family!” (Mathew C., Arizona)
- “You and your children will have a fantastic time outdoors together!” (Monika W., Illinois)
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours?
Running shoes or sports sandals. Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours?
Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day?
Towel: Waterfall trips include swimming (optional), Sunscreen: Helpful on any tour, Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture. You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along
- What Does Stardust Hawaii Provide for the Day?
Transportation, Water, Snacks, Backpacks, Ponchos, in case of rain, Insect repellent, if needed, and of course, our guide to keep you safe.
- Will There Be a Bathroom on the Trail?
On some hikes, there are toilets or porta potties at the trailhead. Once we’re hiking, though, we head for the bushes. If you’re uncomfortable using the bushes, please let your guide know before the hike begins so you can both decide what’s best for you.
- Trail condition?
It’s a real outdoor adventure, so the trail might be very muddy. If the trail is unsafe due to weather condition we wouldn’t cancel your adventure but redirect you to a different safe trail, most likely without the option to swim. You’ll receive a confirmation over the phone with direction via email.
- Tipping your Guide?
If you’re happy with your hike, a tip is always a good way to show your appreciation.
- Map of Meeting location for Maui Treasure Hunt