Maui Submarine Adventure & Royal Lahaina Luau
Experience a fabulous submarine adventure and the popular ocean-front luau with lei greeting, traditional imu ceremony, an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet and open bar!
About Maui Submarine: Maui Submarine Tour Adventure is the biggest attraction on Maui is more than 100 ft. below the ocean. Maui Submarines is your ticket to see it. Take an once-in-a-lifetime undersea adventure in an Maui Submarine, the world’s first and most technologically advanced passenger submarine. You will journey into a spectacular blue world more than 100 feet below the surface in spacious air-conditioned comfort. To enhance its sub tour experience and help improve the marine environment, Submarine Tour Adventure embarked on creating an artificial reef in December 2005 by sinking the aged Carthaginian replica of a 19th century supply vessel. The sunken Carthaginian, which needed major repairs and would have been scuttled at sea otherwise, is anchored to a sandy bottom in 95 feet of water that is devoid of coral reef. The resulting artificial reef will develop into a self-sustaining habitat for indigenous fish, coral and other marine life. Join us aboard the Submarine Tour Adventure in Maui to witness the new resting home of the Carthaginian.
About Royal Lahaina Luau: Royal Lahaina Luau is the Maui’s Most Exciting Oceanfront Luau! You will get
- Shell Lei Aloha greeting
- Complimentary Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiis, cocktails, beer, wine, and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a (roast pig) from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet with traditional island fare
- Island’s only keiki (kids) buffet
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting and exciting stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa & New Zealand
- Awe inspiring fire knife finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers after the show
- Summer Special offer – Book online and receive Free Parking and a Free Family Photo
- Amazing Oceanfront setting – experience beautiful Maui sunsets
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Sunday to Friday, from 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm – check-in 30 min prior to submarine departure time. 6:00 pm for Luau.
- Departure Point: Please check in first at Atlantis located in the Pioneer Inn 658 Wharf Street office facing Front Street – Departs Lahaina Harbor Slip 18. Checking at Luau – 2780 Kekaa Drive
Lahaina, HI 96761
- Duration: Submarine tour time is 1 hour and 45 minutes. Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes. Up to 2 hours for Luau.
- Equipment: 65 foot air-conditioned submarine with 26 large, 2 foot diameter side view ports and one extra large 53″ front view port.
- Inclusions: 10 min boat ride to and from the Submarine which is kept off shore. Underwater time is approx 45 min with full experience approx 1.45 hrs, plus all above Luau inclusions.
- Restrictions: Children must be 36 inches or taller and all passengers must be physically capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.