Shoreline Snuba underwater adventure
Would you like to discover the underwater paradise? Would you like to experience real diving with your kids? Let’s go SNUBA with us.
SNUBA® allows you to become a diver for a day with no certifications necessary to participate. All the bulky gear needed, such as your air supply, will be floating on a 4 ft. long raft on the surface and follow you everywhere you go. The air supply is provided by a hose connected to you by a harness and regulator. The hose allows you to dive to depths up to 20 feet, or whatever depth is comfortable for you.
We are operating daily on the west side of Maui in the Ka’anapali area. All locations feature a pristine and healthy reef full of colorful marine life and Turtle cleaning stations. Our certified SNUBA® Guides will take you on an intimate guided reef tour, straight from the beach fronting the hotels, and show you all our underwater world has to offer.
Not too sure if SNUBA® is right for you? Come join us at the hotel pool for a FREE demonstration at 11:00 am daily! No experience is necessary but must be 8 yrs old and over to dive. To keep our dives intimate, we only take a maximum of six people at a time.
Are there younger members of your family who want to try SNUBA®? SNUBA DOO is available for children ages 4 to 7 years to Power Snorkel from the surface using the same breathing apparatus as their family members down below.
Five locations, 8:30 am and 1:00 pm;
- Sheraton Maui Resort – Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Hyatt Regency Maui – Ask for availability
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Honua Kai Resort & Spa – Ask for availability
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily from 8:30 am and 1:00 pm Check-in 15 minutes prior to dive time (days and times may vary)
- Departure at: Hyatt regency Maui, Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Sheraton Maui Resort, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, Honua Kai Resort
- Duration: underwater time approx. 30 min
- Equipment: Snuba certified
- Inclusions: Certified equipment and guide training
- Restrictions: 8 years and older, Snuba Doo is available for children ages 4 to 7 years
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.