Semi – Private Surf Lesson South side
Surf with the ONLY Billabong Surf School in Hawaii!
Semi – Private Surf Lesson South side – The only way to experience the true Hawaii in on a surfboard. Experience the magic of the ocean like the ancient Hawaiians. Your surf lesson starts with warm aloha from our instructors, a detailed ocean safety briefing, and land lesson. All of the surf lesson equipment (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard) is provided. We aspire to make each lesson fun and exciting.
We offer a variety of surfing expeditions, for the beginner and novice to the more experienced. For the beginner, we meet at Kalama Park. There you will find a gentle, shallow beginner wave perfect for your first Maui surf lesson! For the more advanced we offer a wide variety of Surf Safaris. 2 or more surfers to 1 instructor.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Mon – Fri 8:00 am, 10:00 am and 12:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am – 10:00 am, Sunday closed. The surfing is best early, starting at 8 am to 12 pm due to winds, the classes are 2 hours long.
- Departure Point: Kalama park, Kihei
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Equipment: Surf Gear (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard)
- Inclusions: Rash guard, surfboard, reef shoes, and instructor. Use of surf gear and instruction.
- Exclusions: Sunscreen lotion and swimsuit
- Restrictions: 9 years and older, must know how to swim.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.