Segway Tour & Glass Bottom Boat Combo
Segway Tour & Glass Bottom Boat Combo – Hop on a Segway for a tour that shows you some of the sights, history, and culture to be discovered in Lahaina. After a training session to get you comfortable with your new wheels, roll around town to check out landmarks like Front Street and the Historic District while delving into Maui’s rich heritage. When done, join us for a 60 minute reef tour on a glass bottom boat in West Maui. Segway Tour & Glass Bottom Boat Combo offers all window seats, air-conditioned and a reef expert on board to narrate the tour. On this wonderful combo, you will not just save money but also discover Lahaina history and various kinds of coral as well as reef fish such as the Humuhumunukunukuapua’a, Hawaii’s state fish.
In a case you’ll need a shuttle from your hotel, private residence or even from Lahaina harbor, here is few options; Door to door transportation or Lahaina shuttle is available during the booking process.
- Communication radios – Enjoy expert commentary
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along the famous Lahaina Front Street and soak in the picturesque views of the history, ocean and sun
- A great photo opportunity to photograph a sea life through the window under the ocean surface
- Select your favorite pictures and let us frame them for you or have them on CD or USB. Get HQ video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray (additional charge apply)
- 10yrs -16yrs – need to be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian during tour
- 16yrs–18yrs – can go alone but a parent or a legal guardian needs to sign the waiver.
- 18yrs and up need to sign waivers by themselves.
Facts and Requirements
- Check in time: From 7:30am until 3:00pm on a Segway and 10:00am, 11:15am and 1:00pm for a Glass bottom boat
- Check-in point for Segway tour: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Check-in point for Glass Bottom boat: Lahaina Harbor Slip #6
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT and Reef expert on board to narrate tour, 34 windows with 280 degree viewing for full visual enjoyment, window seats for everyone, dive show, FREE fish chart, an air conditioned cabin
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sun screen, sun glasses. Bottled water available at the office for a purchase.
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check in.
- Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Cancellation Policy: If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.
In a case you are planning to use Maui Public Bus Transit System: The County of Maui currently funds a public bus system that provides service in and between various Central, South, West, Haiku, and Upcountry Maui communities. All buses are equipped with a bicycle rack. Bus Schedule
LAHAINA OFFICE – Please park your car on the Limahana street.