The Ninebot by Segway miniPro Rentals
Rent a miniPro is the best way to get around beautiful island on Maui. Featuring high quality the miniPRO is a hands-free, two-wheel electric scooter with safer features, higher speeds, and longer battery life. The miniPRO is built to easily traverse a variety of indoor and outdoor terrains.
$ 24.99 / 1 hours (two hours rental is minimum)
$ 79.99 / 7 hours (include a battery charger)
$ 99.99 / 24 hours (include a battery charger)
$ 199.98 / 48 hours (include a battery charger)
$ 269.97 / 72 hours (include a battery charger)
Facts and Requirements
- Check in time: Flexible from 9:00 am based on availability – call in advance
- Return time: NO LATER THAN 3.30 PM! Equipment returned after 3.30 PM will be charge for next day
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, miniPro
- Restrictions: Rider must 16 years and older to ride on public property. Adult must sign an insurance waiver and rental agreement. The miniPRO is designed to accommodate riders weighing 80 to 220 pounds (it is not designed to accommodate riders outside of the specified weight range, we have electric bicycles rental as an option for a “bigger” customers.) The rider must be able to step on and off the Segway miniPro without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a miniPro. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a miniPro in Hawaii. The miniPRO can travel indoors and outdoors. While outdoors we recommend that riders remain on sidewalks and pathways only. Segway miniPro is prohibited to use on the public roads in state of Hawaii. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.