Segway Lahaina – Kaanapali Ocean Shore Tour on Maui
Kaanapali Shores 3-hour Tour Highlights:
- Experience up to three hours of the ocean breeze and a smooth ride on a Segway
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along with the famous Lahaina town, Canoe park & Kaanapali area and enjoy a beautiful island ocean view
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of you and your friend or family
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high-quality digital images with high-quality equipment (Additional charge applies)
- Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we narrate and add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc (Additional charge applies)
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt as a souvenir – FREE of charge with direct booking*
A great tour for couples or the whole family! Experience the lush tropical waters of Maui, as you glide into a beautiful ocean shore marked by the unforgettable Pacific ocean breeze. Our Segway shore tour includes the Hanakaoo Beach Park also known as canoe beach and Wahikuli State Park.
Glide with us through “Canoe” beach park also known as Wahikuli park a long border uninterrupted stretch of golden sand between Kaanapali and Lahaina. This beautiful area has been in existence long before Maui became a chic vacation destination and long after the capital of Hawaii was moved from nearby Lahaina to Honolulu on Oahu. A path connects the southern end of Hanakaoo Beach Park with Wahikuli State Park. This Segway shore tour follows the walking path through both beach parks past grassy picnic areas and shady Ki awe and palm tree groves. With easy access from Lahaina or Kaanapali and excellent beach, BBQ, and picnic facilities, the parks are popular for swimming and snorkeling. A very nice family-friendly area with a wide and expansive sandy beach. Hanako beach park has very calm water in the early hours of the morning, and it is an excellent location to see giant sea turtles (honu) when snorkeling close to the shoreline. Enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze along with cozy ocean surf and see island canoe clubs do their daily workouts and the old plantation cemetery next door. Let’s get a photo of beautiful ocean coast views and a clear sight of the Hawaiian island of Lanai.
Your safety is always our highest priority, therefore each of our tours begins with a 30-minute orientation session. We will practice on the Segways PT until everyone feels comfortable and is ready. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride. Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
- Tour time: 8:00 am
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761 (see map below)
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest or T-shirt, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: closed shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in.
- Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Cancelation Policy: If the tour is canceled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of a reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.
LAHAINA OFFICE – – Please park your car on Limahana street.
There are no reviews yet.