Scuba Diving of Molokini and Maui
Scuba Diving off Molokini and Maui is a great option to discover two different places in one. Enjoy a ride on Armstrong 40 ft. dive Catamaran. This very stable, the fast boat has 2 freshwater showers, a camera table, a dedicated camera freshwater rinse, and a marine head. Our Diver / Instructor ratio is the best on Maui. There is also seating for 10 in the cabin area alone. The name of the new boat is the “KILIKINA II”. Sign-up and see what the newest, fastest boat on Maui has to offer!
Our adventure begins daily at 5:45 am at the Kihei Boat ramp, we love to leave early to beat wind and crowds. We dive at one of the many sites at Molokini in a beginning and continue towards South Maui where we go along the South Maui Coast with the Green Sea Turtles. We can also offer a 1 tank Introductory dive for non-certified divers for an additional cost, but it could be done at the second location with the Green Sea Turtles.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check-in time: Daily at 5:45 am
- Check-in point: Kihei Boat Ramp
- Duration: About 4 hours
- Included: Tanks, weights, masks, fins and light snacks and beverages
- Restrictions: 10 years and older, must know how to swim, no elevation above 1000 ft. within 12 hours prior to dive (Including Helicopter tours, Bike down Haleakala, Zipline, flights home, etc. Medical Waiver to be signed before dive – Some Excluding conditions are: Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Epilepsy, Lung / Ear / Heart diseases, Pregnant, Medications, Seizures, Etc. (Doctor’s note is accepted if needed)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fees (terms and conditions). Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of a reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.