Scooter Dive Certified Divers
Scooter Dive Certified Divers – pick up your speed with Scooter Dive for Certified Divers. Each Scooter Dive lasts bout 45-50 minutes and most divers dive to a depth of about 40-50 feet. The Scooter Dive includes everything needed for Scooter diving. You don’t need any prior scooter diving experience. With the scooter, divers are able to cover 3 to 4 times more area underwater and travel up to 2 to 3 times faster than with just fins. We’are offering Scooter Dives on Maui every morning at 8:00 am. If you prefer a different time, just ask, we would work with you as much as possible. We can usually accommodate special requests.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check in time: Monday – Sunday 8:00 am
- Check-in point: Kaanapali Beach club pool
- Duration: 1 hour
- Included: All necessary scuba equipment and a scooter
- Restrictions: 10 years and older and you must know how to swim. Np elevation above 1000 ft. within 12 hours prior to dive (Including Helicopter tours, Bike down Haleakala, Zipline, flights home, etc. Medical Waiver to be signed before dive. Some Excluding conditions are : Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Epilepsy, Lung / Ear / Heart diseases, Pregnant, Medications, Seizures, Etc. (Doctor’s note is accepted if needed)
- Cancelation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.