Road to Honolua – Maui’s coastal treasures luxury tour
While Maui is known for the famous Road to Hana, it also features some of the most amazing sceneries of the West Maui Mountains. Experience our professionally narrated tour featuring scenic highlights of Maui without a traffic, 600+ turns, 50+ one line bridges and 10+ hours of driving or sitting on a bus.
Travel with a style and comfort in our luxury executive S-class Mercedes sedan (or private mini bus just for your group) with our highly trained, professional chauffeurs and let us be part of your special day!
If you are excited and enthusiastic about photography, we gladly stop to take as many photographs as possible. A great memory from your adventure through Maui paradise.
On our Road to Honolua – Maui’s coastal treasures luxury tour we’ll show you a West of Maui outrageously beautiful scenery, this is totally “MUST SEE” guided tour. The sunny northwest coast of Maui was once a retreat for Hawaiian royalty and the capitol of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Our luxury S-Class Mercedes or small ratio bus (10 people max.) makes this tour very unique with a personal attention to every guest.
The West Maui Mountains are older than Haleakala – more eroded, lush, and alive. The highest peak of these mountains is Pu’u Kukui at 5,788 feet. Iao Valley is the most famous valley of this mountain range.
While riding with us, you’ll see along the road Bellstone, Black Rock, Dragon’s Teeth, Honokahua Preservation Site, Kahakuloa Head, Kahakuloa Village, Lahaina, Launiupoko State Wayside Park, Lower Makamaka’ole Falls, McGregor Point and Lighthouse, Nakalele Point and Blowhole, Olivine Pools, Olowalu Petroglyphs, and Whalers Village. While stopping for amazing sceneries, we take pictures of you, your friends and family, and a professionally narrated video enriched with unforgettable Hawaiian songs.
At the beginning of your journey, we start you with a freshly brewed coffee, juice and homemade pastries from a local bakery. Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks and water are provided during the tour. While we setup the lunch spot outdoors in a magnificent summer garden, walk through famous Kaukini gallery and check for a beautiful artwork from local artists. If you have a taste for a best banana bread in West Maui, we stop at Julia’s bread stand.
We can’t just pass by the Turnbull studios & Sculpture without you seeing it first. You will enjoy an artwork of more than 20 local artist and beautiful, peaceful garden with a various sculptures – work of Steve & Christine Turnbull, the owners you can meet on site.
By the end of your journey, treat yourself with a refreshing drink, a cup of coffee or an ice cream during a peaceful walk through the Tropical plantation village stores. Purchase your best photos from the tour as soon as you return to our office at unrivaled prices! Let us print them, frame them or put them on a CD for your best memories of Hawaiian paradise.
Road to Honolua Tour Highlights:
- Younger than 3 – FREE of charge with paying adult
- Complimentary breakfast in Stardust Hawaii office – Pastries from famous shop “The Bakery”, Coffee and Juice
- Picnic style lunch included*!
- Take in the awesome sights of deadly cliffs and beautiful scenery.
- Travel in comfort on board air-conditioned mini-bus.
- Visit famous art galleries and view artwork from local artists.
- Professional, experienced & entertaining, the best tour guides on the island.
- Swim at the Fleming beach (optional & weather permitting).
Feast your eyes on breathtaking West coast scenery, enjoy many stops and let us take pictures of you with amazing background.
- Operates: Daily from 8:00 am
- Departure Point: Stardust Hawaii office in Lahaina
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Inclusions: Lunch menu and air-conditioned, luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan or a mini bus for your group only
- Lunch Menu: Turkey sandwich or Ham sandwich, Maui style potato chips, Ice tea and coffee, bottled water/soft drinks available during the whole trip
- Restrictions: Not recommended for kids younger than 10. This tour is operated on winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less $10 per person is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges.
- Recommended: Bring walking shoes, sun screen, sun glasses and camera, bring swimsuit & towel for swimming at Fleming beach (optional & weather permitting)
Please see available vehicles below;
Executive Sedan up to 4 people (up to 3 people very comfortable) with light luggage – a Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan is, first and foremost, luxury. It has been well maintained to provide you maximum comfort. It has a generous interior and a great trunk. The car’s main goal is to transport multiple passengers to their destination silently and comfortably. Feature highlights include dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a premium sound system and a subtle but tasteful interior. There are also two overhead backseat vanity packs with illuminated mirrors. The amenities include a storage cooler for water and other refreshment beverages.
Mini bus up to 10 people with light luggage – for an efficient way to transport maximum of 10 passengers as a group of friends, or bigger family in a private way, the van is a smart choice. Seating configuration may vary depending on the amount of luggage.