Private Whale Watching & Dolphin Search
Private Whale Watching & Dolphin Search – Maui is the center for humpback whale studies throughout the region as it contains the highest concentration of whales in Hawaii. Whale watching season is generally between December and early April. Your adventure begins in front of the Whalers Village at picturesque Kaanapali Beach. This is exciting whale watching with up to 24 passengers on Sanity boat, you will be transported on a Zodiac 14 foot hard bottom inflatable raft from shore. Because of said small group ratio, this is the perfect trip for professional photographers, wildlife enthusiasts, and first-time whale watchers. Sanity is exclusively for charters in mind and perfect for whale watching and dolphin tours. Plenty of room to walk around this 50 ft vessel with a private restroom, freshwater shower, 32 cushion seats with 24 seats shaded by a bikini hardtop, handrails, cup holders, 2 iced large coolers stocked with water, juices, and sodas. Don’t forget you can BYOB. Sanity is a powerboat with twin cummings in board turbocharged diesel engines with over 700 horsepower, custom-built swim platform with ladders on each side of the vessel for easy access of and on the ocean.
Every trip is unique and has no set narration. However, we guarantee close encounters and believe that everyone should take the opportunity to experience the thrill of seeing these majestic creatures up close and personal in their natural habitat. Throughout the tour, our friendly crew will provide information based on sightings and current research. Of course, questions are always encouraged.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily at 1:00 pm only
- Departure Point: Please check in 15 minutes prior at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s on the Beach Restaurant & the Westin Kaanapali
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Equipment: The Sanity is a fast, safe and comfortable boat with seating up to 24 guests improving viewing space and ensuring a more comfortable ride. Our awesome speed allows us to reach remote areas with more wildlife and more time to enjoy what Hawaii has to offer.
- Restrictions: No guests with limited mobility, questionable medical, physical, and or mental conditions which include and are not limited to height and or weight. No back injuries, recent surgeries, no pregnancies. A FULL-FACE SNORKEL MASK IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS TOUR.
- Cancelation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs.