Private Surf Lesson on South side
The only way to experience the true Hawaii in on a surfboard. Experience the magic of the ocean like the ancient Hawaiians. Your Private Surf Lesson on South side starts with warm aloha from our instructors, a detailed ocean safety briefing, and land lesson. All of the surf lesson equipment (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard) is provided. We aspire to make each lesson fun and exciting.
We offer a variety of surfing expeditions, for the beginner and novice to the more experienced. For the beginner, we meet at Kalama Park. There you will find a gentle, shallow beginner wave perfect for your first Maui surf lesson! For the more advanced we offer a wide variety of Surf Safaris. Private 1 on 1 surf lesson
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily, except Sunday 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Departure Point: Kalama park ~ Look for the Billabong Logos on our van.
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Equipment: Surf Gear
- Inclusions: Rash guard, surfboard, reef shoes, and instructor. Use of surf gear and instruction.
- Exclusions: Sunscreen lotion and swimsuit
- Restrictions: Must know how to swim. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.