Morning Snuba & Snorkel Adventure – package
Jump on a 50 foot vessel built in Louisiana and shipped to Maui in March, 2003. From bow to stern she was designed for comfort, speed, stability, and above all, fun in the sun. She is Coast Guard approved to carry 49 passengers. This vessel uses Eco Friendly Bio Diesel fuel to power her high speed twin engines while passengers can enjoy the upper sun deck, lower shaded deck, and walk around Cabin. We go to Molokini Carter and Turtle Arches weather permitting.
There is a fresh water shower, free fishing to and from dive sites, and easy water access swim platform with dual ladders to make your Aqua Adventure simple and wonderful.
The Snuba/Snorkel Package is a 30 minute snuba dive at one of the locations and snorkeling at both.
Underwater cameras, T-shirts, DVD’s or videos, per boarding photo’s and wetsuits are available on board at additional charges. Second Snuba dives may be purchased on board if there is space available.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily from 7:15 am – check-in 30 minutes prior the tour
- Departure Point: Maalaea Harbor; Slip # 51 mauka (mountain) side of the harbor
- Duration: 5 hours
- Equipment: Snorkel/snuba equipment, flotation devices, and optical masks
- Inclusions: Continental Breakfast: Fruit Basket, Pastries, Bagels with Cream Cheese and Jelly, coffee and Juice, Lunch: Three varieties of smoked meats, two types of cheese, Fresh baked bread, lettuce, tomatoes and onions, Potato macaroni salad, homemade chocolate chip cookies, Mayonnaise, mustard, and pickles, Juice, sodas, and water, Beer and Mai Tai’s, rum and coke (Please have all guests 21 and over bring a valid picture ID).
- Restrictions: Please have all guests 21 and over bring a valid picture ID to get access to alcohol beverages
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.