Maui’s Costa Rican style 7 zipline canopy tour
The adventure starts here! Harness up and zip Maui’s Costa Rican style 7 zipline canopy tour style from tree to tree. Soar through the canopy of giant eucalyptus trees while enjoying seven different zipline runs entwined with multiple aerial deck transfers, tree-to-tree suspension bridges, and unsurpassed views of the Pacific Ocean and Maui’s verdant North Shore. Imagine your thrill as you reach heights of 70 feet, with speeds to 40 mph, on ziplines up to 900’ long! Fast, fun and exhilarating, Canopy Tour was designed to thrill first time zippers, as well as the most experienced zipline enthusiasts. This exclusive zipline experience takes place on an historic WWII site called “Camp Maui.” Located just 25 minutes from the Kahului port and airport, in beautiful Haiku, Maui, you’ll find this eco-adventure the whole family can enjoy. We offer an exclusive money back guarantee, so you are insured to have a good time! Note: Participants must be at least 5 years of age and weigh less than 270 lbs. If you have an existing heart condition, back problem, or are pregnant, this tour is not for you. All participants must wear closed-toe shoes. Tours are weather permitting. Observers are allowed on this tour, free of charge. They can follow along to a certain point, and then there is a viewing area where they can see five out of the seven lines.
|Line Lengths:||Bridge Lengths|
|1st Line: 100 feet||Bridge 1: 110 feet|
|2nd Line: 120 feet||Bridge 2: 85 feet|
|3rd Line: 680 feet||7 Tree Platforms|
|4th Line: 310 feet|
|5th Line: 400 feet|
|6th Line: 700 feet|
|7th Line: 920 feet|
Facts and Requirements
- Reservation: Necessary
- Maximum weight: 270 lbs.
- Minimum age: 5 years old and weigh a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours, plus 30 minutes for check in.
- Operates: Open 6 days a week! During daylight hours – Weather permitting
- Departure Point: Check in 30 minutes prior to tour time at 2065 Kauhikoa Road, Haiku
- Equipment: Three point harnesses, helmets, gloves and rain gear
- Inclusions: All necessary zip gear, trained guides
- Restrictions: All participants must sign a waiver of liability and must wear close toed shoes. No expecting mothers, No persons with back, neck problems, or recent surgeries. Minors must be accompanied with an adult.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.