Maui Whale Watch – 2 Hours
Maui Whale Watch – 2 Hours – Maui is the center for humpback whale studies throughout the region as it contains the highest concentration of whales in Hawaii. Whale watching season is generally between December and early April. Your adventure begins in front of the Whalers Village at picturesque Kaanapali Beach. This is exciting whale watching with not more than 32 passengers on Sanity boat, you will be transported to on a Zodiac 14 foot hard bottom inflatable raft from shore. Because of said small group ration this is the perfect trip for professional photographers, wild life enthusiasts and first time whale watchers. Sanity is an extremely comfortable, fast, safe, and solid 40 passenger custom built aluminum boat specifically designed with the tourist in mind. So get you’re camera ready, make yourself comfortable and be ready for an adventure of a lifetime.
Every trip is unique and has no set narration. However, we guarantee close encounters and believe that everyone should take the opportunity to experience the thrill of seeing these majestic creatures up close and personal in their natural habitat. Throughout the tour, our friendly crew will provide information based on sightings and current research. Of course, questions are always encouraged.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays at 1:00 pm only
- Departure Point: Please check in 15 minutes prior at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s on the Beach Restaurant & the Westin Kaanapali
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Equipment: The Sanity is a fast, safe and comfortable boat with seating reduced from 40 to 32 guests improving viewing space and ensuring a more comfortable ride. Our awesome speed allows us to reach remote areas with more wildlife and more time to enjoy what Hawaii has to offer.
- Restrictions: No kids under 6 years. No guests with limited mobility, questionable medical, physical and or mental conditions which includes and not limited to height and or weight. No back injuries, recent surgeries, no pregnancies. FULL-FACE SNORKEL MASK IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS TOUR.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.