Maui Private Tour Guide – Discover Maui with Locals
Maui Private Tour Guide – discover Maui as locals and experience it like never before! Birthdays, proposals, anniversaries, family reunions or just a group of friends – no matter what the occasion is, with our local guide, it will be the perfect adventure with lasting memories. With our native guide, you have the ability to take a private tour into the area of your choice (permits allowing). You provide the vehicle, we provide our knowledgeable guide.
Considering a romantic sunset adventure for two or a morning excursion with the whole family or a few friends? With our local private tour guide and your rental vehicle, you will visit the most spectacular locations in Maui. Our tours are private and 100% custom-tailored to you so that you can create an adventure at your pace according to your needs and interests but with our in-depth knowledge of the many magical places this island offers. Let us know what you would like to see and we’ll take you there.
In case you’re more comfortable with the Luxury private environment, we have great Private – Luxury tours for you here.
A few tour tips for you;
- A road to Hana Popular Attractions (you need at least 8 hours for this tour, call us)
Some of the sights you can visit on your Hana adventure are the famous Seven Sacred Pools of Oheo, the Twin Falls waterfalls, the Ho’okipa Lookout, Honomanu Bay, the two arboretums, the Hana Lava Tube, and Wai’anapanapa State Park. For a piece of history, make a stop at Palapala Ho’omau Church, set on the coast in Kipahulu, where famous aviator Charles Lindbergh is buried. The town of Hana itself is tiny but lovely and has many nice beaches.
- Secret Waterfalls Hike
This is a moderately difficult hike around 2 miles long, which takes about 3 to 5 hours and requires a fair amount of technical skill. It involves rock-hopping in the creek on slippery rocks in knee-deep water. Although the hike is not physically difficult or demanding, it does require great balance, good strength, and confidence.
- Maui Ridge Hike, Iao Valley, Haleakala Crater …and many more hidden gems of Maui. Talk to your guide and plan your tour with us according to your needs.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily
- Duration: 8 am – 5 pm (flexible) or it would be determined based on your needs
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off at Park n’ride in Kahului or it would be determined based on your needs
- Included: Private guide, insect repellent, raincoats, sunscreen, ice cooler, backpacks
- Excluded: Transportation
- Recommended: Bring hiking shoes, hat, sunglasses, camera/phone, cash for snacks/souvenirs
- Location: Anywhere in Maui, chose from upcountry, Haleakala crater, Hana Road adventure, Honolua Bay, Iao Valley and many other fantastic locations on Maui.
- Restrictions: Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by our private guide.