Kaanapali zipline 11 Lines
Kaanapali zipline 11 Lines – soar above Ka’anapali’s remote coastal landscape. Each line opens up views of untouched Hawaiian lands and miles of blue Pacific ocean. Choose from our 8-line or the ultimate 11-line.
After a short briefing, guests board one of Skyline’s rugged 4×4 vehicles to begin their journey to the tour location, which is situated on private property above historic sugar cane fields near beautiful Kahoma Valley. After a few minutes on the road and a short trek up an old sugar cane road (hold on…it can get a little bumpy!), guests are greeted by our expert tour guides at the Ka’anapali gear pavilion. If you haven’t gotten into the adventure mood yet, that is sure to change as you are outfitted with one of our custom harnesses and the rest of the gear you will need to get you through the next few hours.
Following a bit more familiarization by the guides, it is on to the zipping! As you head further up the mountain, the hustle and bustle of Front Street fades away behind you, and a private adventure lies ahead. The incredible coastal views of Maui and the outer islands of Molokai, Lanai and Kaho’olawe get better and better as the ride continues. So within a few minutes later you will arrive at your first zipline!
8 Lines – After line 4, we’ll take a little detour and head over to our viewing platform that overlooks a 1,000 foot valley, the West Maui Mountains, and, of course, the Pacific Ocean.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily: 8:30 and 9:30 am – check in 10 minutes prior the tour.
- Departure Point: 2580 Kekaa drive in Lahaina
- Duration: 3 or 4.5 hours (45 minutes water time) depend of lines quantity
- Equipment: State of the Art Ziplines
- Included: safety helmet and harness
- Restrictions: Times can vary. 48 hours cancellation policy. No scuba diving within 24 hours. Weather Conditions: tours operate in almost all weather conditions – if in doubt, call to verify Never Assume a Tour Is Cancelled.10 years and older. All customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them. Between 80-260lbs. Able to hike 1 mile at elevation or over uneven surfaces. Free of chronic heart problems – If you have serious neck, back, or joint injuries check with your doctor. Have not had recent surgery especially on ankles, knees or back. Not pregnant. All customers are required to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.
- approx. driving time from Kahului – 40 minutes
- driving time from Kihei – 40 minutes
- time from Wailea – 50 minutes