Jet Ski & Fly Board Maui
Jet Ski & FlyBoard Maui – Jetski is a thrilling activity in which you do by yourself or with a loved one or with the kids. Jet ski Maui is perfect family fun you’re going to love it. Test your limits on our high performance machines and try to make high speed turns for fun.
We’ll give you full instructions before you go, and we have free life jackets to keep you safe. Jet Ski on Maui has been voted as one of the “Must-Do” water sports activity for two years in a row. Jet Ski Maui is the only jet ski on the Island of Maui! It’s never been easier to ride on a jet ski, and our safety oriented staff provide excellent service to you, including detailed instruction on the operation of your jet skis, tips concerning jet skiing in the ocean, and how to get the most out of your time on one of our jet skis. A Maui jet ski is the perfect activity if you have some extra time while you are on Maui. With typical ride times of 30 minutes or one hour, you can make your Maui jet ski in Kaanapali- Lahaina and still have plenty of time for lunch and other activities. After meeting at the Kaanapali Beach, a three minute boat ride is all it takes to reach Jet Ski Island, our private island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is where your Maui jet ski ride begins. Once you’ve been fitted for a life jacket and been given a thorough briefing covering our riding area, safe riding practices, and operation of your machine, it’s time for your Maui jet ski fun. After your ride is over, enjoy snacks and refreshments on jet ski island, or maybe pick up a souvenir t-shirt from our floating boutique. When you’re ready, it’s just a three minute boat ride back to the Kaanapali Beach and you’ve got the whole rest of the day ahead of you.
FlyBoard – Have you ever wanted to feel like a superhero and defy gravity? Well now you can in Maui. We now offer Flyboard training and rentals for anyone 16 years of age and older. The learning curve is so unbelievably low that most people are flying around within the first minute and are comfortable with the controls in the first five minutes. So come on down and surf the skies with us.
The Flyboard attaches to a jet ski by way of a 60 foot hose giving the rider the potential to soar 45 feet in the air. There is always an instructor on the jet ski for safety and to give pointers to the rider. Riders will be taught how to surf through the sky and dive like a dolphin if they choose to do so. The rider can communicate with the instructor and go as high as they are comfortable with or stay five feet off of the water. Because the experience is so surreal, any height feels two to three times higher than you actually are.
On Maui, we are close to all Maui Hotels and the Maui airport, just hop in your rental car and check our Map, for fastest directions.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Departure Point: Please check in 30 minutes prior at Kaanapali beach, by Whalers Village shopping center on the beach or by Hyatt Regency hotel on the beach
look for our RED umbrella.
- Duration: 1 hour or 1/2 hour
- Included: Life Jacket, Jet ski or JetSki with FlyBoard and instruction. Googles available for additional $5 on the platform. Photographer available for $35.
- Restrictions: No drivers license necessary, passengers from 42″ and taller riding with parents, 15 year old can drive with a parent on the back, and 16 years and older can drive alone with a signed waiver by adult if not older than 18. 16 year and older for a FlyBoard. No pregnant women, and no one with back injury. 48 hours phone cancellation notice for easy rescheduling.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.